RegicidePk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regicide is now online!
We will start collecting donations soon to keep the server running.
Click Here To Play Using The Webclient

My bugs and glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
faithbludude
Registered Member
Registered Member
faithbludude

My bugs and glitches Empty
PostSubject: My bugs and glitches   My bugs and glitches EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 am

Some bugs/glitches i found and have been finding are as listed. (will edit and add more as i go)

-when teleporting to PC your magic book changed to Lunar.
-when teleporting to Brimhaven Dungeon your magic book changed to Regular.
PLEASE fix the skillcape glitch Razz
-also when doing the strength skillcape you are able to move, and as you move your player is still doing the emote.
-when logging out of pest control (while in the game) you get teleported into the water beside the boat. (only happened to me once, but is still a glitch)
-Was doing PC and the blue portal went down, but still had a remainder of 12 hp left on the top where it shows the other portals. (only took about 7 seconds for the game to end after that) [2nd time - 4hp. 3rd time - 9hp]
-Barrows-[needs to be fixed] = 1. are able to kill the same barrow brother to your required 5 kills 2. need a spade ;p 3. same drops (Bolt racks, runes) 4. i think that is it. Surprised
-my friend terry was put into a wall while going down the manhole into the Varock Sewers
-void top is glitched with skillcape :\
[img]My bugs and glitches Glitch12[/img]
This is a snap of terry and i glitched in water as we both logged out during PC and logged back in :O
Back to top Go down

My bugs and glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RegicidePk :: Regicide Game :: Regicide Feedback :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: